family run business since 1945
Grooms Garage Ltd has been a family run business since 1945 and now has the fourth generation member of the family working within the business.
The business began on Pool Road as a workshop, petrol station and shop selling car parts and accessories. It soon moved to larger premises on Pool Road where delivery vans delivered goods all over Mid Wales.
Mr E M Jones (Keiths’ Taid) who carried out a lot of the breakdown & accident recovery work.
Our stores premises on Pool Road, Newtown. The workshop operated at the rear.
Times have changed and Grooms Garage has kept up. We have the latest equipment in our workshops and our staff are fully trained in all areas of service we provide.